The ALA 2013 Virtual Conference is designed to be easy to access — regardless of your computer, connection or experience with online tools.
If you are seeing this page, you already have what you need to access the online conference community, its many resources and discussion areas. Accessing the live and recorded sessions featured during the conference requires only that your computer has sound (i.e. headphones or speakers) and the free Flash player (which is already installed on 99% of participant computers).
If you’d like to check that your computer is all set to go, you can click the Technical Check button below. If you need any assistance, contact us. We’re here to help!
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista®
- Internet Explorer 6 or 7 or higher
- Netscape Navigator 8.1 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5.04 or higher
- Mac OS X v10.4
- Safari 2.0
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5.03
- Adobe® Flash® Player 8 or 9
- Internet connection
- Cookies enabled in your web browser